See below for more details about Umut Company's hottest new games:
Rummy Battle and Anarchy in the Monarchy!
AWESOME AND UNIQUE GIFT IDEA
This Christmas, give the gift of Caricatures!
Just click on the picture to the left or the "Buy Caricatures" button to the right, then:
- Send a photo of the person, pet or group you want to have Caricaturized.
- Describe your requirements for the artist.
- Select the level of exaggeration you want your caricature to have.
- Choose if you want a product for you caricature to go on - t-shirt, mug, apron, etc. This step is optional.
- Proceed to checkout.
Elbows Up! - The Game that Started is All!
The Longer you Play the Funner it Gets! Get Hooked! Awesome Fun-in-a-box!
How to be the BIG WINNER:
What is the object of the game? To frustrate the plans and delusions of your opponents and be the player with the most points after 10 rounds of play.
What are the Goals of the Game?
It is about predicting exactly how many tricks you can win and fulfilling that prediction, while simultaneously toppling the plans of your opponents. Whoever can do that the best will gain the most points at the end of play, receive bonus points and obtain the full admiration and respect he deserves from his opponents!
About Elbows Up!:
- It is a fast action party and family fun game designed for 3-6 players between the ages of 10 to 120.
- Game time is approximately 45 minutes (depending on how many players and their ages).
- Included are 50 playing cards, 1 Joker, 2 Tea Cards and game instructions.
- Elbows Up! Deluxe Edition will be available for purchase in January 2016 from Amazon.com! See Below.
- This is one of the funnest card games ever, don't miss out. It makes a fantastic gift for family and friends.
Purchasing Elbows Up!
- Elbows Up! Standard Edition Card Set can be purchased for only $8.95 and FREE SHIPPING!!!
Elbows Up! Deluxe Edition: The Deluxe Edition comes with the Elbows Up! Playing Cards, Bidding and Scoring Pegs, Playing Instructions and Instructions for how to use the Deluxe Edition Scoring System, all within a beautifully designed, convenient, travel-sized wooden carrying case. The case is hand-crafted from Beech wood and White Birch by our good friend Murat in Ankara, Turkey.
Peg System: With the peg system, there's no longer a need to write down all the player's bids and scores. Just insert the peg in the appropriate hole and all of the players can see at a glance where they and their opponents are at any point during the game!
Purchasing Elbows Up! Deluxe Edition
- Elbows Up! Deluxe Edition card game will be available for purchased in January 2016 for only $37.95 plus S&H.